quinta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2007

Try not. Do or do not, there is no try


Jedi Master Yoda (here) has just been honored with a nice USA stamp. He sure deserves it!

The name Yoda might be etimologically related to Sanskrit yoddha, 'warrior'.

MDs' staff also bows to Yoda, by recallling some of his most famous quotes:

Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you.

Grave danger you are in. Impatient you are.

Try not. Do or do not, there is no try.

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

Always in motion is the future.

Around the survivors a perimeter create.

Size matters not.

May the force be with you.

Blind we are, if creation of this clone army we could not see.

A Jedi's strength flows from the Force.

Help you I can, yes.

Strong am I with the force.

Agree with you the council does. Your apprentice Skywalker will be.

Always two there are, no more, no less: a master and an apprentice.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing.

When 900 years you reach, look as good, you will not.

There... is... another... Sky... walker

May the force be with you, Master Yoda!

Sphere: Related Content

3 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Strong I am with the force...

Bravo Yoda. He´s the master of wisdom.

;)

Berná disse...

I know, I know... And I strongly admire him for that!

Flower Nakamura, ME disse...

Great! Master Yoda deserves it!!!
Eu, infelizmente, estou mais para "Always in motion is the future" (no pior sentido da citação) do que para "Strong I am with the Force", mas um dia eu chego lá.