segunda-feira, 27 de agosto de 2007

Cruella De Vil

How come she had't appeared here yet? Cruella De Vil sure deserves to be part of our MD's of all times gallery ...
Just to help you all remember , enjoy the following memorable dialogue, from 101 Dalmatians:



Cruella: When can the puppies leave their mother? Two weeks? Three weeks?
Roger: Never.
Cruella
: What?
Roger
: W-W-We're n-not s-selling t-the puppies. N-N-Not a sing... a single one. Do you understand?
Cruella
: Anita, is he serious? I really don't know Roger.
Anita Well, Cruella, he seems...
Cruella: Surely he must be joking!
Roger: No, no, no. I-I-I mean it. You're-You're not getting one. N-N-Not one. And that's... that's final!
Cruella
: Why, you horrid man! You... you... all right, keep the little beasts for all I care. [she rips up the cheque]
Cruella
: Do as you like with them. Drown them. [she walks up to Anita]
Cruella
: But I warn you, Anita, we're through. I'm through with all of you! I'll get even. Just wait. You'll be sorry! You fools! You... you IDIOTS!
Cruella De Vil: Alright, keep the little beasts for all I care! Do what you want with them! Drown them! But I warn you, Anita, we're through! I'm through with all of you! I'll get even! Just wait! You'll be sorry, you fools! You... YOU IDIOTS!

P.S. As somebody veeery mean woul say...That's all!
(This post is especially dedicated to Diva Flower, rsrsrs...)

Sphere: Related Content

2 comentários:

DIVA Sen disse...

At this point I can only imagine the real reason of this post for FN...
hihihiiiii....

Flower Nakamura, ME disse...

Para mim? Quanta gentileza! Só porque eu vivo cercada de idiotas??? Well, since we live together, sis, we share this little problem... ;)