sábado, 15 de setembro de 2007

Humor, but...

Well, this is a funny blog, no doubt!

But , sometimes we must get serious for a while and help others...


This post is about what happened to me after having a "Henna Tatoo" done at a beach in Brazil. I had a bad alergic reaction to a component that shouldn´t be mixed with the henna . This component is called PPD - p-phenylenediamine.

Some people don't have a reaction to PPD "Black Henna". Some people get itching, others get blistering, some become very sick. I got the itching and the blistering part. Now I know I´ll need to find an alergy doctor.

I know I´m
sensitized for the rest of my life. There are many products I must avoid because my body will react strongly to them and they may endanger my life. More about it here and here.

Some countries, like Canada, have a special legislation to prohibit the use of this component. You can read more about it here. But, of course, I am in Brazil, and I made the most stupid mistake I could: I forgot I was HERE...


Sphere: Related Content

2 comentários:

DIVA Sen disse...

OML, Cokes.
FNP contra a PDN que tinha na PDT.
Mais um serviço de utilidade pública broght to you by a DIVA in distress.

Berná disse...

FNP, Cokes!!! You shall overcome this,,,