sábado, 27 de setembro de 2008

A sad day...

Acabei de receber, por e-mail, um news alert do The New York Times:

The actor Paul Newman has died at 83 of cancer, his
spokeswoman told The Associated Press. Mr. Newman, whose career spanned five decades, was also a prominent social activist, a major proponent of actors' creative rights and a noted philanthropist. He was nominated for Academy Awards 10 times, and won a best actor Oscar in 1987 for "The Color of Money."

Dia triste para o cinema e para todos que, como eu, apreciavam o charme daqueles belíssimos olhos azuis.


Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me

May he rest in peace!

Sphere: Related Content

Um comentário:

Berná disse...

Também fiquei triste...
Ele era do bem, bom ator e...sempre bonitão!
Que esteja bem, onde quer que esteja agora!